[Towertalk] Dayton day 2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dayton day 2
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:07:43 -0700
If memory serves me correctly, aluminum use to be very expensive, and, that
it was placed somewhere on a building in the US as such.
However, with the advent of cheap hydroelectric power, the refining or
electrowinning of aluminum was not that expensive, and less  now as
technology makes the requirement of humans less.  Further, certain alloys
of aluminum are less corrosive and stonger than the pure metal.

Yeppers, for you and me most al towers would outlast us from corrosion,
just wind and neighbours.

Chris opr VE7HCB