[Towertalk] Dipole height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dipole height
From: w5kp@swbell.net (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:49:45 -0500
Oops. I was thinking of 40M, but said 80. Nothing new, I've been groping in
the dark since 1941. I do have EZNEC 3.0, but haven't yet sorted out what
the effects of the tower proximity and the 33' boom C3XL above the dipole
are. Unfortunately I'm still a newbie where antenna modeling is concerned.
Thanks for your input.
73, Jerry