[Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:18:17 -0600
I agree, 40M beams play VERY WELL at 90 to 100 ft.
when sunspot activity is Medium to High.

I would hate to give up my 80M dipoles at 130 ft.
I wish they were at 160 ft !

As someone else said, EVERY CASE should be
judged on IT'S OWN MERITS which I would hope
would include accomodation for LOT SIZE.

Tom  N4KG ... with 7 towers from 40 to 130 ft on 4 acres
in an unincorporated portion of my county