[Towertalk] Quality of Home Center "tower" hardware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Quality of Home Center "tower" hardware
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:03:25 -0700
One thing to add to this, (the use of the plastic pail is paramount) but
donot let the metal parts touch!!  You just might have cathodic protection
of one over the other.

In a large potash mine disaster, completely flooded with water, the thought
of the lose of equipment was tantamount.  However, all the large rotary
miners were protected by all the zinc parts, eg handles, injectors, fuel
lines, etc,  The main engines were very clean.

Chris opr VE7HCB