[Towertalk] RE: Antenna Reflector?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: Antenna Reflector?
From: aaron.hsu@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:56:43 -0700
I think in this particular instance the "Antenna Reflector" is the
"Antennas" list on QTH.NET.  Goto http://www.qth.net for a complete list of
the dozens of "lists" that are served by QTH.NET.  The "Antennas" list is
quiet popular and many on TowerTalk are also on the "Antennas@qth.net" list.

73,

  - Aaron Hsu, NN6O (ex-KD6DAE)
    {nn6o}@arrl.net
    {athsu}@unistudios.com
    No-QRO Int'l #1,000,006

p.s.  An e-mail "reflector" is an old internet term that's more commonly
known now as an e-mail "list".  A "newsgroup" is just the common term for
the old "Usenet".  Main difference?  "Lists" are sent primarily by e-mail
only.  "Newsgroups" are accessed primarily by newsgroup software using TCP
port 119 (although it's possible to have the newsgroup software also send
copies via e-mail).