[Towertalk] TET antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TET antenna
From: n5umh@cox.net (Bill Baker)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:18:45 -0500
I have acquired a TET 3F 35DX tribander that has been up for a number of =
years. It is a 5 element yagi with
trapped reflector, 3 radiating elements and a trapped director. It is in =
good shape except for the end caps=20
on the 4 traps. They are either deteriorated or gone altogether. I do =
have a copy of the antenna dimensions=20
sheet that must have been part of the manual. I can probably fashion =
some trap end caps from something
but wondered if anyone might have a "junker" laying around that had some =
decent covers on it still, along with
any documentation on this antenna.
Thanks
Bill Baker, N5UMH