[Towertalk] Coax opinions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax opinions
From: k4zzr@bellsouth.net (David)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:27:04 -0400
Mike....I've been wondering about the "other" RG-213's too.  I've been using
the RG-213 that Texas Towers sells which they say is Mil spec cable,
buriable and only 36 cents a foot.  I've never buried it, but it's worked
well for the past three years without any problems so far.  I'm also
considering using the RF Davis BuryFlex in my new antenna installation.

David, K4ZZR