[Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?
From: ve2dc@rac.ca (Mel Martin (VE2DC))
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:47:57 -0400
==========
 |     |
 |_____|

OK guys (gals)... I need a way to run wires to my tower underground (about
200' run). Presently I have direct buried hardline and cables... been there
for 20 years without incident... but I'd like to do it better this time...
What I would like to find is a U shaped concrete duct with a flat slab on
top. This would rest flush with the ground as not to interfere with the
lawnmower... and the flat top could be lifted easily for maintenance. Only
problem, I've been unable to locate such a product. Anyone have any
ideas....

Mel...
VE2DC