[Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other thanpipes?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other thanpipes?
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:44:54 -0700
In our area of the country they are introducing a wood-platic product that
can be used for building decks.  The Eco square is out to stop the
preserved wood as the preservative contains coper and arsenic compounds or
a copper arsenic compound.  The wood/platic does not look bad.  I was
looking at it instead of concrete blocks ro build a raised garden bed.  (no
poison either)  There are not too many sizes to choose from but they just
might fit the bill here.

I saw some cast concrete Us for drainage ditches.  The top was a cast iron
removable grating.  Heavy though.

A lot recomend PVC a lot say no.

Chris opr VE7HCB