[Towertalk] More on tree antenna mounts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] More on tree antenna mounts
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes AA1K)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 13:35:42 -0400
Hi Mike,

I think Richard had a couple of extra cables to stabilize things, going off
diagonally or perpendicular to the main cable to other trees.

Maybe the rotor wasn't inverted -- it's been a few years since I saw this.
It may have been upright in the normal fashion with the beam attached to
the bottom plate or post of the rotor. That's more likely than it being
upside down with wx problems.

73/Jon AA1K