[Towertalk] More on tree antenna mounts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] More on tree antenna mounts
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 01:55:28 -0700
I see an interesting directional indicating problem with the beam attached
under the rotator.  When you push the control for the rotator to rotate
"clockwise", the normal part of the rotator that turns now remains
stationary and the part normally attached to the rotator plate (now attached
to the beam) turns "counterclockwise".  You could probably modify the
indicator system to account for this . . .

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com