[Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 25 Guy Bracket/Torque Arm Question
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:36:39 -0300
Simple answer: Yes.

Without seeing what you actually have done, I would guess that the guy bracket
would continue to creep down the tower.

Discussing torque arm assemblies vs. guy bracket assemblies is a red herring.
Both use (pretty much) the same brackets around the tower - the bracket must
nestle in the z-braces.

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by Jon Ogden <na9d@speakeasy.net> on Wed, 18 Sep
2002 06:57:20 -0500.