[Towertalk] WARNING: Do not try this at home!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] WARNING: Do not try this at home!
From: k4bet@bellsouth.net (Paul McInnish - Home)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:54:00 -0400
They were worse than insane... how about totally stupid!  Professional?  Ha!
NO WAY!  Those are the idiots that give the decent safety minded tower
professional a bad name!

Betcha if their insurance carrier had been sent photos of their stupid
stunts, their insurance would have been cancelled in seconds!!!  And every
other carrier would know about it and refuse them insurance from that point
on!!!