[Towertalk] Rohn SSV tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn SSV tower
From: mmireles@interconnect.net (Mark Mireles)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:50:42 -0500
Hello
  I am brand new to this list, but I was told this is the place where I =
could get some info.=20
  I recently acquired a 130 ft free standing SSV Rohn tower.  From a =
little research on the internet, the nearest I can figure it consists of =
the following parts: 7N, 6N, 5N, 4N, 3WN, 2W, 1WB, and a 1TT top piece.
  It is all galvanized, on the ground here in Corpus Christi, TX, and in =
excellent shape.
  I have nowhere to put it up and probably would be better off just =
selling it. =20
  Does anyone have an idea of a market for this tower?
  Thanks in advance for any replies.
            Mark    AD5CA

multipart/alternative
  text/html