[Towertalk] Titanex "Complete HF Antenna System AKS 8010"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Titanex "Complete HF Antenna System AKS 8010"
From: jhburns@attglobal.net (Jeff Burns)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:03:07 -0500
Has anyone seen or used a Titanex "Complete HF Antenna System AKS 8010"
http://www.titanex.de/frames/aks8010.html ? Even if you have not seen this
system I am interested in opinions about it. As I add up the cost of a
tower, antennas and everything else it looks like I could easily spend the
$2368.37 that Array Solutions list as the price of this system. I am looking
for something that will fit in my back yard and not be to obtrusive.

Jeff Burns

AD9T