[Towertalk] GAO Challenger DX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] GAO Challenger DX
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:58:52 -0500
Gee ... Chuck, all I did was privately ask you to make
the comparisons of models as correct as possible ...

I complained? :-P

Thanks ... I and others will now know to ignore your posts
in the future on here. Like the one last week saying that
insulation on wire made no difference ... Yea, right ...

BTW, using 7.5 degrees is probably a bit on the low side
of the range for low band arrival angles ... but wait, you'll
just say I complained about that too ... <sigh>

SK

Very 73 Billy AA4NU