[Towertalk] Is an 80m Rotatable Dipole Worth it??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Is an 80m Rotatable Dipole Worth it??
From: Aidehua@aol.com (Aidehua@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:28:08 EDT
I am contemplating the installation of an 80m rotatable dipole at 86', over
my other antennas.  It's a shortened version (54') and has narrow bandwidth.
How much better (or worse) will this perform compared to a full-sized Inv Vee
with the apex at 70'? or a proposed 80m Vertically polarized Delta Loop?

Your input is appreciated before I install the antennas on the tower in two
weeks.

Thanks,
Ed NI6S

multipart/alternative