[Towertalk] [Towertalk]What rotor sys?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] [Towertalk]What rotor sys?
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:18:50 -0700
Chris, I didn't see anyone else answer you, so see below.....

        [Steve Katz]  In what way?  It's a good, medium-duty rotator...been
around for decades with almost no changes.

> What would have been the original price?

        [Steve Katz]  Depends on how old it is...$99 (new) to $369 (new)
depending on its age.

> What would a good price be now?

        [Steve Katz]  I usually buy them 100% refurbished & reconditioned
from one of the "rotor doctors" who specialize in CDE rotor servicing, for
$150 with new SS hardware, a control box, and a warranty.  A plain 'ol used
one, with no warranty, is worth less, obviously.

        -WB2WIK/6