[Towertalk] OH my GOD...it's happened!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OH my GOD...it's happened!!!
From: coneal@attbi.com (Chuck O'Neal)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:11:38 -0500
Well,

It's a good thing. Sometimes it takes a few years for folks to
catch on... See my stacked logs in the CQ calendar for 1994.
If designed properly, NOT using the design rules that appear
in all the handbooks, but rather an OPTIMIZED design, based
upon real modeling, then you will have an array that is weight and=20
aluminum efficient with performance superior to stacked yagis with
the same amount of material for the same band coverage..
Want to test on the air???=20

If true, Force 12 has regained my respect.

Also, I understand that TenTEc includes HiFi AM in their latest
offering, the Orion....both on transmit and receive...Hmmmm...
73,
Chuck...K1KW

  ----- Original Message -----=20