[Towertalk] LPA designs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] LPA designs
From: w5lu@hotmail.com (S. J. Blackwell)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:41:29 +0000
I have had a 5El 20M log-yagi up for 15+ years. Bandwith, front to back and
front to side are the best I have ever had. There are 3 driven elements, and
standard ref and dir. I always do well in pile ups. Previous antennas over
50yrs of ham radio have been 2 el yagi, CL33, TA33, TH6, 204BA and 205BA as
well as many other homemade types. None have compared to the log-yagi. I
realize this is totally subjective, but it will take a lot more than
computer modelling ( which I have done) to get me to change.
73
Sam, W5LU

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>