[Towertalk] EZNEC rohn 25 model

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] EZNEC rohn 25 model
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:08:37 -0600
Another alternative might be to simply model the 3 legs (1.25 inch
diameter) at the appropriate positions and connected at the top and
bottom.

I believe someone reported that a single cylinder of 8? or 9? inch
diameter was a close approximation to R25 for modeling verticals.
Does anyone remember the exact number?

Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002  "Mark ." <n1lo@hotmail.com> writes:
> << Does anyone have a EZNEC model of the Rohn 25 tower they share
> with me?
> Larry, W5NCD >>
>
> I accomplished this in NEC-WIN-BASIC by simply making the tower a
> single
> conductor having a 1 foot diameter. Likewise, the guys are single
> conductors
> of the appropriate diameter. I'm not positive that this is highly
> accurate,
> but it seemed like a good compromise as opposed to trying to
> separate all
> the legs and braces into individual elements.
>
> --...MARK_N1LO...--

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com