[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:23:42 -0600
Michael

I had two A3's up on the tower for a few years.  I replaced the top A3 with
a Force 12 C3E.  Haven't regretted it.

I've got a C4 in the garage waiting to replace the C3e on top and the C3e
will replace the remaining A3.

However....the A3 has performed flawlessly since I refurbished the traps a
few years ago.  Needless to say, I'll never have to refurbish traps with a
C3.

Also, you should pay close attention to how each mfr develops their gain
figures..

73,
dale, kg5u