[Towertalk] re: Cushcraft support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] re: Cushcraft support
From: brewerj@squared.com (brewerj@squared.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:20:39 -0500
In reading some of the Cushcraft comments, I thought to add my .02$.

I needed a set of trap seals from them for my A4S and filled out the
form on their web page. I got a reply the next day listing prices. I then
ordered using my plastic money, and received the parts about 3 days
later.

I got NOWHERE in trying to talk to anyone regarding  parts (I did NOT
appreciate this!) , but if you do follow the web instructions, it's been my
experience that the system works quickly and efficiently.

I guess it's a variation of the Prime Directive (follow the instructions!)
:-)

John wb5oau