[Towertalk] Tie Down Engineering

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tie Down Engineering
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:34:52 +0000
Found this source for guy anchors--Tie Down Engineering in Atlanta.  They
sell boxes of anchors of varying sizes, some with double helixes.
Galvanizing available.  Don't know about prices.  You have to buy in boxes
of 12 or 15 (can't remember which).  See web page for more info:

http://www.tiedown.com/eanchors.html

I have used their nongalv. anchors for minor noncritical stuff & they were
cheap ($5 ea.) and worked vy well.  I ordered them through the local
hardware store.  Of course for a tower or anything either tall or heavy
you'd want galvanized.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com