[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?
From: n6tqs@arrl.net (n6tqs@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:04:53 -0500 (EST)
As is usual, your mileage may vary:  I've had good response by email
   lately, to a specific question.

One of the locals apparently has had good luck getting through to N6BT
   and others, although he had bought a second-hand C4.  He did end up
   buying a relay box to extend the bandwidth of the 40M element.

73, doug