[Towertalk] cable TV hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] cable TV hardline
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:42:31 -0500
in FL soil it seems to be ok - at least in this part of the state - the
thing it most viulnerable to is being chopped by the kid who mows the lawn!

I had a run of this unshield stuff on a ttibander for years....when that
atenna came down I opted to use some RG213 since I had just bought a
LONG roll of that...at times I wish I had not knee jerk trashed the
hardline....whatever....

K4OJ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>