[Towertalk] Force 12 boom failure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 boom failure
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:17:34 -0500
I find that story quite remarkable. More detail about the failure?

Which antenna, mode of failure, ice or wind involved, etc?

My personal experience with F12 products has been excellent,
especially with Natan fielding calls.

I don't expect to get Tom on the phone any more since the business has
grown so. Moving in the direction of getting Bill Gates on the tech
support line to help me with my XP problems.

73, Guy.