[Towertalk] 30 Meter Beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 30 Meter Beam
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:35:57 -0600
The F12 suggestion works fine IF the parasitic element
can be SPLIT in the middle.  The CC Reflector is CONTINUOUS
at the center.  I suppose one could tune the DE as a reflector,
then use THOSE dimension to adjust the reflector (*assuming*
the loading from the coils will be identical), then retune the DE
to the middle of the band.

Tom  N4KG