[Towertalk] Rohn 55 Guy Bracket Help!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 55 Guy Bracket Help!
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:52:53 -0500
I am not familiar with the accessory but some accessories reuire you
place tham at specific locations in reference to diagonal bracing -
there are smal "dents: in those pieces so that the bars can get up close
to the legs of the tower which could not happen if the were obstructed
by the diagonal bracing

73,

Jim, K4OJ