[Towertalk] Rohn 55 Guy Bracket Help!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 55 Guy Bracket Help!
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:23:12 -0000
I recently installed one and the bracket should clamp the tower tubing and
also rest on the cross braces.  I had no problems but I did notice on mine
that the bracket part number was upside down when installed.  Maybe you are
assuming the part numbers should be right side up and are trying to install
your bracket upside down.

John