[Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:07:15 EST
In a message dated 12/20/02 10:54:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tmannix@bellsouth.net writes:

> I'll ask again. Anyone have a drawing of the baseplate for this tower which
> includes the rebar details. It would be much appreciated - and it will get
my
> friend(?) off my back! Please help me - he's driving me buggy!

    If it's just base size and rebar cage you need, I'd take a look at the
equivalent US Tower model and make some inferences from that. That'll get you
in the ballpark then make it a little bigger/over-engineer it a little and
you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH