[Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Base Plate, 58"sky Needle Tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:12:57 EST
In a message dated 12/20/02 11:22:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
K9RB@bellsouth.net writes:

> But I believe the inquiry was for the base plate, with mounting
>  configuration, which, from memory, was six or eight studs in a circular
>  pattern. Its been a couple of decades and my memory isn't what it once was.

Hi, Rog --

    Yeah - I guess I was only addressing half of the inquiry:

>>  I'll ask again. Anyone have a drawing of the baseplate for this tower
which includes the rebar details. >>

    Well, there ain't a baseplate drawing anywhere except at the
manufacturer. I'd just take the dimensions to a metal fab shop and have them
put something together. I'm assuming that his buddy actually has the tower
and they can make some sort of template.

    He can still use a UST base drawing as a starting place for the hole and
rebar sizes and configuration.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH