[Towertalk] knot tying help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] knot tying help
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock, W4BSG)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:24:36 -0600
Really- I think Boyscouts would be a last resort. They usually learn knots
as a display art, and not by repeated use where your life depends on your
skill.
IMHO, the best "Knotters" come from the ranks of Sailboaters and Climbers
(Spelunkers are specialized climbers.) I never learned knots as an
automatic skill until I got my first sailboat, long ago.
Cheers- Bill