[Towertalk] Disassembling Al elements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Disassembling Al elements
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 22:06:59 -0000
Like, True North, every subject comes around again sooner or later :.)

The best material I've seen and used, which works on rusty bolts also,
is Kroil. One can will last forever. Take a look at
http://www.kanolabs.com/ for details.
73,
Barry, W2UP (just a satisfied customer, no affiliation with Kano Labs)