[Towertalk] Rohn 6

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn 6
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 07:37:14 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
You guys really have my curiosity up now. I may be using a Rohn 6. I have
40ft of it up, and it was given to me around 6 years ago for helping take=
 it
down. It had some surface rust on it, and I was a bit concerned about it,
but our local tower climber said to clean it up, and paint it, and it sho=
uld
be ok. He took it down, put it up, and has been up it quite a few times t=
change some things for me. The face of it is 11.5", which is close to Roh=
25, and I did buy a used Rohn 25 rotor plate that fits it ok. It has a TH=
3
on it, plus a Comet omni 10ft above that. I'll put the link to my web pag=
on here so if you want to take a look at it, I would appreciate it. Maybe=
should think about replacing it in the spring!  Thanks...=0D
=0D
http://www.qsl.net/k9mi/antennas.html=0D
=0D
Mike - K9MI=0D