[Towertalk] KLM 10 - 30 7LPA info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KLM 10 - 30 7LPA info
From: ik5mej@inwind.it (Biondi Stefano IK5MEJ)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:08:52 +0100
Hi Guys
Recently I have found in a used market a KLM 10 to 30 mhz 7 element log =
periodic..It was my dream..The antenna Is in good conditions...I would =
like to purchase it..but I need some info first..
Someone are using that antenna??
How is working (gain, f/b, f/side.ecc hardware, swr)?? Do you have any =
make a comparative with others antennas??
What is its value and defect???  Anyone sell the kit for 40 meters??
Thank you in advance...and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and =
your family =20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---