[Towertalk] KLM 10 - 30 7LPA info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KLM 10 - 30 7LPA info
From: eisinger@velocitus.net (Bill Eisinger)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:56:07 -0700
I have had an M2 7 & 10-30 LPA up for about 2 years now.  It is essentially
the same antenna with the longest element also acting as a 40m linear loaded
dipole.  I have mine mounted at 70' and it is a very good performer.  It's
F/B is not quite as good as you would expect from a well designed tri or
mono bander but, for my purposes, quite acceptable. G

The antenna is built very well and M2 can (I believe) supply you with any
parts you might need. M2 has outstanding service and have been very helpful
to me.

73's,
Bill, AA7X