[Towertalk] EZ-WAY WonderPost?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] EZ-WAY WonderPost?
From: w6ivw@cox.net (Jim Hill)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:40:00 -0800
I have a GPRBX 60-65, if I remember correctly, and attempted to measure the
wall thickness of the ground post. It appears to be 5/16". The post is on
the ground at a hard to reach location, and the post has a disk welded to
the inside of the tube. When I removed it years ago, I noticed there was
considerable rust just below ground level.  I have heard people have had
trouble with rusting at the hinge, too.

I dug mine out; a big job.

If anyone is interested, I have the stress analysis for this tower.  I
received a notice from Los Angeles County, requesting a stress analysis, so
got one from EZ-Way.
73's Jim