[Towertalk] Hammer Drill

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hammer Drill
From: Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net> (Mark)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:08:14 -0800
OK .. we chatted, some time ago, about hammer drilling your ground rod.
Today, on my way home from family Christmas, 150 miles away, I stopped,
presented my 1/2 off printing from their email Internet offer, and bought ..
at Harbor Freight .. a 1" Hammer Drill .. the SDS Chuck type.  .. ($64.95
!!)  --- even included some bits, so that I can drill the holes for mounting
my tubular tower on the back porch, using the concrete experts' "super glue"
for the job .. NOW .. my query, to those of you who are in the know .. how
do I get a dooppy dooober adaptor of some sort to drive my 12' USA
Government spec brass ground rod using the SDS chuck?   Any clues, please?
TIA .... es, 61 --- Mark, AA6DX
aa6dx@arrl.net