[Towertalk] SDS vs SDS plus vs SDS MAX vs Spline Hammerdrill

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] SDS vs SDS plus vs SDS MAX vs Spline Hammerdrill
From: geoffrey@jeremy.mv.com (Geoff)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:07:41 -0500
I picked up a Milwaukee at an auction that works great for boring into
granite.
However I dont know what the bits are called, just that they are expensive
at even Home Depot. Which ones does it use or do I need to give the model #
?

Im going to be doing lots of drilling. Building a garage on solid ledge just
a foot below surface and will be pinning the foundation to it.

Geoff