[Towertalk] SDS vs SDS plus vs SDS MAX vs Spline Hammerdrill

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] SDS vs SDS plus vs SDS MAX vs Spline Hammerdrill
From: Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net> (Mark)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:19:24 -0800
Go to http://www.harborfreight.com/   --- right now, there is a special on
the home page for a $29.95 hammer drill ... else, do search on the site for
SDS   you will be amazed how much you can save!  I am still reading and
saving the info about the hammer drill, so I can put together a synopsis at
the end ... I have a pretty good idea right now on what to do, $$ and safety
wise.. 73 --- Mark, AA6DX