[Towertalk] QUAD BOOK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] QUAD BOOK
From: jcclark@prexar.com (Craig Clark)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:52:30 -0500
A few weeks ago someone asked where they could find published info on the
origin of the quad. I finally found my copy, "All About Cubical Quad
Antennas" by William I. Orr, W6SAI, in its 5th printing in 1977, from Radio
Publications, Inc., Wilton, CT 06897 USA.
Chapter one devotes five pages to the history of the quad's origin.
73

Rich Boyd KE3Q/W3AO

FYI     Orr is a silent key, Cowan is ill, their company was bought out by
the Callbook and Watson Guptil has discontinued this title and all their
others. These and all other Orr and Cowan books were remaindered two years
ago. I have a few left in stock.

When they are gone, "no mas."

73, Craig Clark, K1QX

RADIOWARE AND RADIO BOOKSTORE