[Towertalk] Antenna spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antenna spacing
From: ka9wyk@hotmail.com (Carl Demmin)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:40:46 -0600
Greetings, I am going to put up on my tower a 70 cm beam (klm 440-10x), a 2 m
20 ft beam (&nbsp;I dont know the brand name), and a&nbsp; TA-33 Mosley
10/15/20m beam. I was tiring to figure out how to space the antennas with the
least amount of pipe. I was thinking of the TA-33 first then the 70cm beam then
the 2 m beam. But I do not know how to figure out the spacing.

Seasons Greetings,

Carl KA9WYK

EN63cs

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service:
3 months FREE*.

text/html (html body -- converted)
---