[Towertalk] HDR-300 rotator "stuck"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HDR-300 rotator "stuck"
From: W9UI@SprintMail.com (Bob & Traudel Eslaire)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:14:48 -0500
I had this happen with mine once.  I had a 6el 20m KLM and 2el 40m KLM on it.
The momentum of the
long (57.5') boom on the 20m antenna carried the rotor rotation beyond the
limit switch's "limit",
and the switch broke.  After that, I removed the switches and relied on me.
So, perhaps your CCW
limit switch is shot.

Hope this helps.

Bob, W9UI.