[Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:03:46 -0800
Hi Cam,

This is very interesting information.  Even though I was a Rohn Dealer for
years, I never saw any plans for a 25G rotator self that would fit in 25G
where there were diagonals installed.  I also never saw anything like this
in any of their catalogs.  This is a new one on me . . . !  It must have
been a well-kept Rohn secret.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com