[TowerTalk] Remote Antenna Switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote Antenna Switches
From: aa6dx@pacbell.net (Mark)
Date: Tue Feb 4 22:37:08 2003
Hmmm, -- who told you that?  I have a home-brew I bought from an old-timer a
year ago or so, and it works swell! I've swept it's frequency w/ MFJ 259 ..
and put in/out into dummy ... NO loss detected, no impedance bumps I can
discern on 80 through 10 .. (I am sure there are some, always is, but .. NOT
apparent .. soooooo?)  Has super duper professional relays .. I will have to
dig up the original info if I can find it, and .. it is fed 12 V up the
feedline, which I did not like .. but, guess what .. worky worky, stick 1500
watts there, and it dobedo just fine... NOT made out of junque, simply the
best of home-brew...   73 --- Mark  AA6DX