[TowerTalk] T10-suivie

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T10-suivie
From: kkanakas@cisco.com (krishna kanakasapapathi)
Date: Thu Feb 6 12:14:54 2003
Hello Tters,

For the benefit of the english speeking community, here is the translation.
Btw, i not fluent in french except. I know to say merci :)

73's
de
w4/vu2vku

--------

My dear friend,

My wife is French thus I ask him to answer you in French concerning the T-10
antenna.
I am familiarize with this antenna a few years ago because a friend has me of
Boulder, Colorado always arrived has to pass has through the "pile-ups" as of
the first call.   When I have to him request which antenna it used it said to
me that it was Tennadyne T-10.   I was intrigue and contacted the company to
buy T-6 and was very content with the antenna.   Thereafter I piled up two T-6
antennas and was very content with the performance obtained.
The characteristiques ones of the antenna that I find favorable compared to
others are:  - its constant cover of the bands 10a 20 meters and its constant
performance.
- Its durability in the weather variations.

One of the things has which it is difficult to adapt with the log-periodic
antenna is the variation of the SWR.   It can go from 1.  5 A 2.  5. But that
is natural and should not cause inquietude.   With more the antenna is high
with more the SWR is low.   From a performance point of view you will be very
content with this antenna but take your time and pay attention when you
assemble it on the chechmate because the elements have tendency has to be
caught in the haubants.

If you have other questions, hesites-pas does not have to pose them, in French
too.

With the fact I am member of club F6KRV.