[TowerTalk] Above the Thrust Bearing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Above the Thrust Bearing
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Tue Apr 8 09:15:16 2003
Peter,
In the ORIGINAL posting, the tower is Heights ALUMINUM.
The 'guide tubing' at the top is SMOOTH aluminum tubing.
He is NOT looking for a COLLAR, but something to keep the MAST from
wearing against the COLLAR.
My suggesting of Teflon sheet [PTFE] between these two still holds.
Been there, DONE THAT with my Universal ALUMINUM towerS.
Don
N8DE