[TowerTalk] 80m Antennas For Distances of 400-3000 Miles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m Antennas For Distances of 400-3000 Miles
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Jul 3 22:59:19 2003
As a Sweepstakes enthusiast now in Florida for several decades I can
tell you not to invest too much effort in trying to work Floridians on
80 - we ain't there... I typically have 10 or so second radio QSOs on 80
- 40 is THE band...

Down here we hope to target the population centers that the NE guys get
on 80 up on 15 and 20 meters...

GL

Jim, K4OJ