[TowerTalk] Beware of Michael Landa NL7AX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beware of Michael Landa NL7AX
From: kq2m@earthlink.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Fri Jul 11 22:49:41 2003
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately you probably did not read his Ebay feedback which paints a
picture of a real shady character with numerous prior customer issues
resulting from unkept promises, misdescribed items, lack of communication,
etc.  A 97% positive feedback isn't very good either.

I suggest that if he does not refund your money promptly that you file a
complaint with Ebay and then contact the State Attorney General's office.
All of your documentation and pictures could be very important in whether or
not the A.G. might decide to
take on your case.  Clearly it will be helpful  in civil court.

Sleazy sellers usually insist on receiving cash, bank wires, COD,  etc and
don't take credit cards.  For this reason I avoid doing business with anyone
who won't take a credit card or some other form of payment with recourse.

Good luck!

Bob KQ2M